Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Eupro Salty Chief



This rod was bought for $68.00 before the CNY. I was actually looking for the Eupro Salty Fighter but decided on this as it is newer version of the salty fighter. So far I have tested this rod at fw3 pond and landed medium size redtail cats and pacu from the pond. Personally i feel that it is a cheap and good rod that can be used for a variety of fishing from light jigging to pond fishing. It definitely have a strong backbone as I have no problem pumping the fish to the surface. Will be testing it again at neo tieo Gt pond soon as i failed to hooked up any during the last session there.


2 comments:

  1. nice review. I am going to get that one as well since I cannot find salty fighter one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did buy this rod from? I'm looking for salty chief too

    ReplyDelete